Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Faculty jobs in RGUKT Andhra Pradesh June-2010




Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)
3rd Floor, APSCHE Building, Masab Tank, Hyderabad - 500028 (AP)







Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) invites applications from well qualified candidates for faculty positions at the level of
 Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various academic departments for its three constituent IIITs located at Basar (Adilabad District), Nuzvid (Krishna District) and Rajiv Knowledge Valley (Kadapa District) :
1. Assistant Professor : 36 posts, Pay scale : Rs.15600- 39000 With AGP of Rs.8000
2. Associate Professor : 18 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400 – 67000 with AGP of Rs. 9500/-
3. Professor : 18 posts, Rs.18400-500-22400, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.10500/-


8 comments:

  1. I really like to read your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are helpful for me, thank you so much for sharing.
    floor marking paint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! An opportunity to read a awesome and imaginary blogs, I really like to read your blog, the points you have mentioned in this article are helpful for me, thank you for share this superb blog with us.
    Motorcycle Tour in Goa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! An opportunity to read a awesome and imaginary blogs, It gives me lots of pleasure and interest, I really like to read your blog, the points you have mentioned in this article are helpful for me, thank you for share this superb blog with us.
    Lifestyle Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! An opportunity to read a awesome blogs, It gives me lots of pleasure and interest, I really like to read your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are helpful for me, thank you for sharing this blog with us.
    Shipping Company in India

    ReplyDelete